If you are looking for the best travel blogs written by specialized travel writers and enthusiasts, we at Tripedia have made every little effort to present the world travel blog in the best presentable manner.
Here you will find the lists of top attractions to visit in a particular place with accurate details, themes, maps as well as important information about places. A beautiful travel journey lasts a lifetime in the form of a memory and you can make it worthwhile by following the impeccable details and guides on Tripedia. Explore the website for perfectly prepared blog posts with magnificent pictures of places.
You will be enticed by the charm and beauty of the blogs on Tripedia and it will take you to a never ending journey that will give you immense pleasure and happiness. It will be a different experience knowing about the places mentioned in our blogs and you will be able to actually visit the place in your imaginations due to the magical charisma of the finely written blogs.
Written with precision and designed with beauty these blogs are an insight to the travel destinations which are a must visit places. Have a delightful journey through our blogs.
“There are so many experiences around the world that are free.” Interview with Annette White.
1. When did you first start traveling and which is your favourite travel memory? My first overseas trip was many years ago, when I was just 16 years old, [...]
“Travel has the ability to change you.” Interview with Bruno.
His name is Bruno and He is a marketing consultant passionate about travelling. He was born in Azores Islands and now based in Barcelona. On his website Geeky Explorer he [...]
“If we could have a second home somewhere, it would be on the coast of Portugal”. Interview with Kristin Luna.
1. How do you fund your travels? I’ve worked in the media for more than a decade. I got my first guidebook assignment in 2006 for MTV, and [...]
“You can never say never…”. Interview with Zara Quiroga.
1. When did you first start travelling? We have always taken short trips and enjoyed vacations, both together and even before we met each other. But we started traveling [...]
“We’ve been married for 29 years. Travel has only brought us closer”. Interview with Larissa & Michael Milne
When did you first start travelling and which is your favourite travel memory? After quitting our jobs, selling our house and giving away most of our stuff, we [...]
Once you take that first step, you will never look back”. Interview with Niki
1. When did you first start travelling and which is your favourite travel memory? I have always travelled since I was 8 years old. But I became more serious about travelling [...]
“One should never live a life full of regrets”. Interview with Cheryl Howard
1. When did you first start travelling and which is your favourite travel memory? I first started travelling in the spring of 2007, a year after my [...]
“Be Present and Let Go”. Interview with Dan and Audrey
1.When did you first start travelling and which is your favorite travel memory? Although we are originally from the United States, we were living and working in Prague, Czech [...]
There is more to Tusk, Fang, Claw and Feathers in Sri Lanka’s National Parks
Eagerness and anticipation engulfs the traveller upon entering any national park in Sri Lanka. As one bounces along in a hired ‘safari jeep’ (a label given to any brand and [...]